Saturday 24 November 2012

Mainly Barbara Eden in "I Dream of Genie"

Here is the first in a series from Undercover Minx's "back catalogue". Excuse the blurring of the image but this video-clip was recorded on a VCR (Remember those?) over 10 years ago. Undercover Minx's have to start somewhere, after all! And I started minx-editing TV back in the early 1990's.

I'd recommend watching these clips with the mute on as the pictures are out of sync with the sound and there is some odd background music on some of them as well. This is due to corruption of the original tapes and problems with my conversion software. But then we're not watching this for the sound - are we folks?!

I forgot the late Larry Hagman was in this series from the 1960's (His first TV role, I believe). With Barbara (and others) wearing these outfits no wonder I didn't notice him!

No comments:

Post a Comment